Rendrive Haulage Ltd has the knowledge, resources and experience to control the flow of material to major construction projects throughout the UK.
We have for example, planned, organised, collected throughout Europe and then delivered on a just in time basis, material for rail infrastructure projects at Paddington Station and the East London line. Transformers, HVAC and electrical switch gear are received and delivered to our partners when and where required in accordance with LEAN supply chain principles, striving to eliminate costs wherever possible.
At our Construction Consolidation Logistics centre we offer a total of 130,000sq ft open and covered storage space, with 24 hours 7 days a week CCTV and on-site security. In addition we have access to specialist overhead gantry crane facilities and humidity controlled warehouses.
Our support services to our clients include
- Trans-shipment of material.
- Receiving, handling and distribution.
- Warehousing and Storage.
- Container Devanning.
- Project planning of material flow.
- Lifting plans for Hiab truck operations.
- Consolidation of material into workpacks.
- Return of packing material to the supply chain.